7 Amazing Places to Get Married in Ontario in 2021
One of the best things we love about Ontario is the vastness of its beauty. The historic architecture and stunning landscapes truly make it a marvelous place to call home. When it comes to your wedding there are many amazing places to choose from to hold your ceremony and they might be closer than you think.
Although there are too many beautiful spots to count, here are 7 amazing places to get married in Ontario in 2021:
- The Thousand Islands: Only a three-hour drive from the outskirts of Toronto, the thousand islands, located near Brockville and Gananoque, is a beautiful oasis that will leave you feeling like you’re in another country. Gorgeous multi-million dollar historic homes, castles, and of course islands are waiting as the perfect setting for your wedding and stunning photography.
- Earth To Table: The Farm. You may forget you’re in the middle of a gorgeously maintained farmland, but you’ll definitely remember the 1800s barn, Juliet balcony, and every moment you share with your loved ones in Waterdown, Ontario. Everything down to food and catering at Earth to Table: The Farm is detailed and perfectly planned for your big day.
- Casa Loma: Known as Toronto’s majestic castle, Casa Loma can instantly take you back in time while still in the center of everything Toronto, Ontario has to offer. Although the Liberty Grand is a stunning and popular event location, Casa Loma is also home to a country club, athletic club, and restaurants – all picturesque examples of indulgence for your wedding.
- Aquatopia Watergarden Conservatory: Located in Carp, Ontario (about halfway between Kingston and Montreal), Aquatopia has become one of Ontario’s favourite and most sought after spots to get hitched. Surrounded by lush tropical greenery and large glass ceiling and walls, even winter weddings gives an outdoor feeling without any complications. Moving outdoors for the reception and/or photography is also a breathtaking setting.
- Niagara on the Lake: One of the most loved spots in Ontario, Niagara Falls, and Niagara on the Lake are perfect locations for you to host your friends and family. Queen’s Landing, located in Historic Oldtown and within walking distance of Jackson Trigg’s winery (think of those photo opportunities), is an award-winning venue that will make the happy couple feel like royalty.
- Barn Weddings. Not necessarily a specific Ontario location to tie the knot, however, the province is full of rustic-barn venues for you to choose for your big day. Bradford Barn, located just north of Markham, offers a unique two-story elegant venue that will definitely drop some jaws. The Hayloft Dancehall, located in Prince Edward County is the epitome of the rustic country feels.
- Island Lake, Terra Cotta, and Belfountain Conservation Areas: The picture-perfect setting of the conservation areas in and around Halton Hills, Ontario is hard to compete. Whether it’s a simple wedding or a large extravagance, these areas are the perfect spots to hold your outdoor wedding and make some incredible memories.
Have your own favorite Ontario locations to get married? We’d love to find out or travel to the Ontario location of your dreams.